At Joonify (Learners’ Technology Private Limited), we take pride in the assessments and learning solutions provided by us and endeavour to guarantee your satisfaction with our services. However, in case you are not satisfied with our solutions, we shall do our best to correct the situation, which may, subject to the discretion of our grievance redressal team, include corrective action, providing a refund or offering credit that can be used for future payments on Joonify platform (joonify.com).
If our solutions do not meet your satisfaction, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. Alternatively, you can send us an email at [email protected] using the same email ID associated with your Joonify account. We value your feedback and are here to assist you. Any refund, if called for, shall be provided as per and subject to the terms of this refund policy (“Refund Policy”):
- (i)Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make a best effort to complete the service and remedy your grievance.
- (ii)In case you are not happy with the ongoing engagement and wish to cancel the assessment process, a cancellation fee + deductions as mentioned/suggested in below pointers would be applicable.
- (iii) Joonify spends considerable time and effort in catering to your requirements, hence any fees or resources that Joonify may have spent towards your engagement shall be deducted on best judgment basis by Joonify, before processing/finalising the refund amount. Any bank charge levied on the refund transaction shall also be deducted while processing the final refund amount.
- (iv)Joonify shall process a full refund where any proven grievance is caused due to any act or omission by Joonify or any of its counsellors/experts, which may have adversely affected the assessment of your child or where such act or omission may have compromised the quality or final result of our assessment reports.
- (v)For the purposes of this Refund Policy, the refund amount shall include the refund of only the assessment fees charged by Joonify and shall exclude any additional charges such as government taxes, bank charges, platform charges or other third party charges.
- (vi) Joonify and its team of counselors / experts hereby exempt themselves of any liability arising out of or in relation to actions taken on the basis of the report provided by Joonify. No refund request shall be entertained if the parents are dissatisfied with the contents of the report.
- (vii) The refund amount shall be free of interest.
- (viii) No refund request shall be entertained after a period of  days from the date of registration on our platform.
- (ix) Once the refund is processed, it will be deemed to be the final settlement of your dispute with respect to our services. You shall not be entitled to any further claim or relief against us in respect thereof.
- (x) Joonify shall not be liable to anyone for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or any other event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a "Force Majeure Event").
- (xi) All refunds, once initiated, would be processed in 7-9 working days. Provided that Joonify shall not be liable for any delay or interruption caused by third parties, including but not limited to the banks.